Welcome to our crazy life!

4.7.08

My little thief!


On Thursday I was trying to keep Addie awake so she would take a good afternoon nap so we went to Walmart. After I looked around alittle she started getting fussy so we went over to the baby toy section. I got some toys keys opened them and gave them to her to play with. She was in heaven! I finished getting the things I needed, checked out and went to the car. As I was putting her in the car i realized SHE WAS STILL PLAYING WITH THE KEYS AND I DIDN'T PAY FOR THEM! I felt awful and ALMOST went back in to pay for them but they were only 96 cents and I figured Walmart owed me that. I told Addie that she shouldn't steal things and she just laughed! I guess we have a felon on our hands! Anyways here is a pic of Addie with her new favorite STOLEN toy!

0 comments: