Welcome to our crazy life!

13.11.08

Usborne Books

So I just got home from an AWESOME Usborne book party. When I was first invited to this I thought, what in the world??? But after some research became VERY excited. This company sells children's books and I must say they are the coolest! They are not anymore expensive than you would pay in a store and the quality is great! I decided, with so many family and friends being teachers and moms, I would have a party in December. So be on the lookout for an invite! It will be December 4 at 6:00. And YES we will have food! So mark your calendars for a girls night buying the coolest books for your kidos! When my party gets set up, I will post the link so ya'll can be looking. And if anyone can't make it there will be a place that you can go ahead and order what you want.

0 comments: