Welcome to our crazy life!

22.7.09

Julian Michael's is kicking my B***

I am SO sore! Monday I started Julian Michael's 30 day Shred and let me tell you..........it's tough! BUT it's awesome! The reasons I Love it:
1. 3 mins of strength, 2 mins of Cardio and 1 min of Abs. So when you are getting tired of jumping jacks or butt kicks you are about to stop and go on to something else and you just have to push yourself for 2 mins....how hard is that?? Even a person with NO motivation can do this! Come on it's 2 mins!
2. The entire workout is done in 30 mins!
3. I feel AWESOME when it's done
4. Even though I am SO SORE I am still looking forward to my workout each morning! (That has NEVER happened to me before!)
5. Lastly.....Everything I have read about it says that people who do it everyday loose weight usually about 20 pounds in 30 days! I can do anything for 30 mins a day for 30 days!

I totally recommend everyone doing this workout! Even better...If you have Comcast On Demand workout 1 and 2 are free right now, so you have NO excuse not to atleast try it!!

Good Luck! Look forward to pics in the next few weeks!

0 comments: