Welcome to our crazy life!

5.4.10

Egg hunt, and Easter

Friday, Graham was off so we took Addie to the Zoo. She loved it! Stupid me forgot to take the camera :(
Saturday we got up and dyed Easter Eggs. I have NO IDEA why I always do this the day BEFORE Easter? Every year Addie has had blue and purple fingers on Easter. Maybe next year I will remember to do it a few days before.



We went to the Egg Hunt at church that afternoon. Addie actually had a blast finding the eggs, it was just Mommie taking pics that made her mad.











OH Easter. It was an absolute Beautiful day! Except, Addie got up in a bad mood.......see she is terrified of Band aids (we don't really know why??), and Friday she insisted on wearing her old pair of crocs that I THOUGHT were too small but they seemed to fit okay.....or so we thought. They wore 3 blisters on her sweet little feet, so Saturday night we put meds on the blisters and band aids....needless to say she was pretty pissed about it.........She was also mad because the Easter Bunny had come to her house while she was alseep????SHE IS STRANGE! She didnt even want to look for her basket!
See when I was little the EB used to leave rhymes all over the house leading us to our baskets....I decided Addie would be old enough this year to do that and once we got her going she LOVED it!
After Addie found her basket and was looking through her things I finished getting ready. Only to find out that the dress I was going to wear that I had let someone cut off and make it shorter (it was long and I made it a knee length dress) did a HORRIBLE job. So I had to find another dress at the last minute, iron it and get out the door. Addie on the other hand looked BEAUTIFUL! BUT she was in a bad mood most of the day so I never got any good pics of her. So, one day this week I am making her put her dress on again and we are taking pics!
Here are the few I did get ;)

One of the best Pictures I have of Addie and Daddy




See what I mean, she was saying NO to the pics and this was one of the first ones!







No they didn't plan it, but Addie and Tanner matched perfectly!






1 comments:

CL said...

so cute!! You'll like having the "bad mood" ones later in life. It's a memory ;). You got some cute ones though! You take great pics.