Welcome to our crazy life!

21.9.08

Awesome Resturant!

So I was just thinking about some of my favorite places to eat in Chatttanooga and one comes to mind that most people don't know about, The Big Table. We know about it because the owners are friends of Dottie and Bobby. It is by far my favorite restaurant! The place is so neat, it is a small house turned restaurant at the foot of signal mountain. There is a BIG TABLE that they used as they grew up and it has name plates in it from the brothers and sisters. The owners are so cool as soon as you walk in you feel like you are at a family members' for dinner. The owners come out and talk to their guest and really make you feel at home. They do catering also and have a HUGE list of carry out items. We used them for our rehearsal dinner and it was a big hit! Every time we eat there I HAVE to get the Grilled Fajita Marinated Chicken Alfredo, OH MY GOODNESS the best EVER! They always have different soups and I haven't tried one yet that wasn't awesome. Anyways if you ever are looking for a place to eat in Chattanooga got visit The Big Table, you won't be disappointed. Here is a link to their website: http://www.bigtable.net/

1 comments:

Meghan said...

I tagged you on my blog!