Welcome to our crazy life!

6.10.08

I'm so EXCITED!

I am so excited about our trip to Jackson Hole! I just sit here at night looking a pictures and hiking trails! It's going to be so awesome! I just hope I am okay without Addie, I found myself crying several times today because I didn't want to leave her. She will be fine and will be having fun without me, that's what I have to tell myself in order to get OKAy again! Graham and I need this, we need to be a couple again and not just Addie's parents. The first couple of months being parents you do whatever you can to survive! I went a few days without showers, but that's how it goes. We made it through that, now Addie is older and ALOT more fun! She actually plays with us and that is the best. I LOVE that she wants me all the time, Graham can be playing with her and when I walk in the room she reaches for ME! She may have said Da-Da first but she always wants her mommie. My poor baby was running a fever tonight and did not feel well, I hope those teeth come in soon. It's no fun to have a baby who doesn't feel good! Well I just wanted to share how excited I am about our trip! We leave on Saturday and return the next Thursday, I'm sure there will be tons and tons of pics! Say a prayer that we make it there okay and that Addie doesn't miss us too much!!

0 comments: