Welcome to our crazy life!

2.10.08

I've been tagged

I've Been Tagged
I was tagged by my Anna today, so here goes. Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
10 years ago I:
1. was in middle school
2. Was SKINNY and thought I was fat! Oh how I wish to be that size!
3. was totally involved with my youth group at church and went on several trips and mission trips. GREAT TIMES! (chased alot of boys!)
4. Was IN LOVE with Nathan Copeland from Montgomery. I would have married him right then.........GLAD I DIDN"T! God had a better man picked out for me!
5. Was paying my sister $30 (along with Heather) to drive her car around the circle! She made alot of money off of us!

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Play with Addie! My FAVORITE THING TO DO!
2. Start packing for JACKSON HOLE! and Addie to go to the Grandparents house!
3. Clean.............yeah this doesn't happen because it's more important to play with Addie!
4. Cook dinner...............MMMM Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and carrots! (almost done!)
5. Take a long bath (while Graham gets Addie ready for bed, I get to do this once a week!!) and crawl into bed early with Graham to watch a movie! Our weekly mini date night is Thursday nights!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Townhouse crackers
2. Whatever sweet treat I have made for the week.
3. Snowman poop! (although I don't get it that much!)
4. Fruits! Me and Addie sit down and have fruit everyday together! It's our time!
5. A glass of GOOD wine!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off the house, and cars. And be DEBT FREE!
2. Buy land on the river and built our dream home.
3. Give money to church and mission efforts.
4. INVEST for our future and Addie's future. We only have small amounts in these accounts and they desperately need to grow!
5. We would take trips to Ireland, a long road trip in the west, and Alaska!

5 places I have lived:
1. Lookout Valley, TN
2. Montgomery, AL
3. Lookout Valley, TN
4. Lookout Valley, TN
5. Lookout Valley, TN

5 jobs I have had:
1. Tour Guide at Raccoon Mountain Caverns
2. Afternoon teacher at a daycare in Montgomery, IT WAS AWFUL! I had 10 3-4 year olds!
3. Receptionist at Dr. Wray's office.
4. Don't know a title but I did all kinds of things, from taking care of patients, paperwork, casting at an Orthopaedic office.
5. Mommy! The best job yet!
The rules say I have to tag 5 people. I don't read many bogs (no time), so I can't tag anyone that hasn't sent this to me!

1 comments:

Meghan said...

Good Job! But, you said Anna tagged you when I did! Goofy!