Welcome to our crazy life!

29.12.08

2008 memories

Addie and Ali in one of their wagons from Gingy and Popie

Addie dancing to the music on her zebra




Addie opening presents at Papa John's




Our pic of Addie with Santa



Addie and Daddy making cookies





It seems that the older I get the faster the years go by. It seems like just yesterday I was huge with Addie in my belly, stressed from working, stressed from getting everything ready for Addie to come...........pretty much just stressed out! 2008 was a GREAT year for us. It started out alittle shaky with me being sick as the ball dropped and the 3rd week of January I was put on bedrest, which was HORRIBLE!!! I had to lay in bed all day and Graham would move me to the couch when he got home. I was only supposed to be on my feet for 2 spans of 20 minutes a day! Trust me IT SUCKS!!!! Anyways, In February we got our little bundle of joy. It was one of the hardest times in our lives but so worth it. It's very scary when you bring this tiny baby home and you don't have your mom or the nurses to take care of it. We were so scared that first week. Over this year we have watched Addie grow into a little person. She has gone from doing nothing to being into EVERYTHING! SHe dances anytime she hears music, screams to the top of her lungs, and totally has an attitude! We love watching her grow and learn everyday and she is the best thing that has happened to us this year. Another big thing we did this year, besides taking care of Addie, is we got to go to Jackson Hole, WY and into Yellowstone and the Tetons. It was a beautiful trip. Things we will remember forever. It was a great time for us to get away and remember "us" again. When you have a baby you have everything consumed into him or her and those first few months Addie was all we had time for. We did everything for her and went to sleep, we were so tired, too tired to have time for "us". So that trip was great to spend time together as a couple.






This year has be the best yet! I'm sure next year will be even better. Addie will be one in less than 2 months and she is on the verge of walking. We can't wait for that, we will be able to go outside and play alot better then! From my family to yours we hope you have a wonderful 2009!

0 comments: