Welcome to our crazy life!

2.1.09

Planning!

I swear I LOVE planning weddings and special events, BUT when it comes to something for me it's torture! I am trying to plan Addie's first birthday and I have so many ideas and so little money. Well we could spend more on it but everytime I tell Graham how much something is going to cost he freaks out! Like tonight I FINALLY found plates, cups, napkins and forks that I love, and they are on sale. So I go through and figure out how many of them I need, how many with the Princess things on them and then how many just plain pink for the adults. Now keep in mind the guest list (mostly family) is like 74, now we know that many will not show up but if my whole family comes that is like 30 people alone. ANYWAYS, for the plates, cups etc. it was like $35. I mean really that's pretty good! NOT TO GRAHAM.....he freaked out and said he would go to walmart and get all of it for 10$. I said HONEY we are not getting white paper products for her FIRST BIRTHDAY. He doesn't understand that this is a BIG DEAL! Oh Men, you gotta love 'em. Well I have to go order the party supplies I hope you all have a great weekend!
~Brandy

0 comments: