Welcome to our crazy life!

10.9.09

Dreams

Oh how I want a B&B! Since I was a little girl I thought that would be the perfect business to own. Graham and I could work together, my children could play at home, we would meet all kinds of neat people, I WOULD GET TO COOK BREAKFAST AND COOKIES EVERY DAY!, I would clean, and sit on the porch in the evenings with our guests and learn about their lives! How wonderful does that sound? The only problem is I don't know where I want to have one at. I suppose it would be nice for it to be around here BUT then again I want a house with history in neat new city!


I change my mind on location all the time! When we drove up the east coast for our honeymoon I wanted one in Mass or Maine, I went a two mission trips in high school to Cape May, NJ and wanted one there, then last year we went to Wyoming and ofcourse I wanted one there. Wyoming is one place Graham and I agree on. Mainly because he wants to have a ranch, BUT we could have a ranch B &B!


I look constantly at different ones for sale, today I found this jewel of a place on the Maine coast:


This charming place is in southern coastal Maine and has 10 rooms with 2 suites! I LOVE IT! It's within walking distance to town and beautifully landscaped all for $1.3 million! lol! Actually, that really is a pretty good price!


And then there is this one in Cape May, NJ:


This one looks across the street to the ocean! It too has 10 suites and ALOT of history in the home all for $1.2 million!

ahhh dreams! I wish Graham was as adventurous as I am. I really would just pack everything we could and do it!

0 comments: