Welcome to our crazy life!

15.9.09

My little sweetheart!

Addie will be 19 months old on Thursday! Where has the time gone? I mean really, everyone always said it would fly by but you don't realize it till you have a baby!

She is into EVERYTHING these days, she tests me beyond belief! I don't know where she gets that from??!?! The other day she was taking a nap, and I was trying to do laundry and clean. I hear her wake up but figure I have time to put one more load in. As I am switching the laundry out I hear a commotion in her room................then I hear her RUN to her door, well run INTO her door, fumble with it a few seconds and finally get it open. Then she runs down the hall, finds me and says, "Mommie I poop!". I'm thinking, 'OH GREAT! where did you poop?' since she went to bed with a diaper and pants on and now she is only wearing her tshirt. Addie gets my hand and runs me into her room where I find this:

Her pants laying in the floor at the door, her diaper laying beside her bed and POOP on the floor beside her rug! I was thinking how glad I was that she had pooped because it had been a day or two and I was worried. As I am standing in her room I just look at her and she looks up with a BIG SMILE and says, "Mommie I poopied! AND WIPED!" lol. I look around and she had wiped herself with a blanket! and she was ever so proud of herself!

Kids sure are funny! How in the world do you not laugh at them? Earlier on Friday I was changing the laundry out and Addie was standing at the door, I said, "Addie, go get Pink and your blanket, it's time for a nap." This is when my child grew into a teenager in all of 5 seconds....she rolled her eyes, turned around and said, "OHHH SH**!". REALLY? HOW DO YOU NOT LAUGH AT THAT?? I turned my head and cracked up. Ofcourse I got myself together and told her that was a bad word and we don't say it but man on man, that was a hard convo to get through without laughing! (BTW-she didn't hear that from me, she heard it from her father who got in big trouble over it!).

I hope you all have a great day!


0 comments: