Welcome to our crazy life!

7.10.09

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???


I was just browsing craigslist, like I do everyday, and I came across a picture that I has really upset me!

It was of a man pushing his baby in a stroller with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth!
COME ON!
Dude do you not know what that does to a baby??? And if he HAS to have one while walking his baby down the street he probably does it in the house too! Can we say lung cancer? ear infections-which lead to ear problems, growing problems and the 1,000,000 other things this causes????
Granted I MAY be jumping to conclusions, he may not have it lit and he may NEVEr smoke around her............but i doubt it!
It aggravates me to no end when I see a pregnant woman smoking. Does no one ever tell them that its like holding a pillow over your baby's face for the 4-5 mins it takes you to smoke it? Is it REALLY worth that? These people are so selfish! Too selfish to have kids if you ask me!

0 comments: