Welcome to our crazy life!

8.10.09

Bragging rights!

*Caution: I am about to brag about myself!*

So I have been doing 30 day shred for about 2 months now, and have been making healthier food choices. Last night I was getting ready for church and decided to try a pair of red pants I bought back when I was a Faulkner..................THEY FIT! They were alittle snug but still I got them on and was comfy enough to wear them! I have been SO excited! When I stepped on the scale this morning I have lost 43 lbs since Addie was born! I still have about 20 to go to meet my goal but the pants fitting has DEFINITELY boosted my determination! YAY for me!

Sorry, I know I am REALLy bragging BUT I think I get too every now and then!
Happy day to all!

1 comments:

Mommy Ridge said...

Yay! You look good and you have a right to brag!