Welcome to our crazy life!

7.2.10

The most important decision of the day (for a 2year old)

Everynight, Addie picks up her toys (well out of the living room atleast), puts on her PJ's, takes her Zyrtec, Brushes her teeth and then picks out a story.

Incase you didn't know, It is a VERY VERY important decision to pick out a bedtime story. Sometimes Addie spends 15 minutes looking for the PERFECT book.

She reads a few pages of some of them to see if it is "The One"

And when it isn't, she puts it back and goes for another one.



Finally, she picks one...............Or three.


And these are ALWAYS the ones she picks. Well......you have to throw in The little engine that could, too.
My child has hundreds of books, most of which we have yet to read because she ALWAYS chooses these. I for the LIFE of me cannot understand why kids LOVE Goodnight Moon? I HATE this book, but my Addiebelle LOVES it! My favorite on the other hand is How high is the sky. It is an Usborne book and was the reason I fell inlove with these books enough to become a consultant! If you have never heard of Usborne books please contact me, after one look you will LOVE them!









1 comments:

Leigh said...

I love goodnight mooon!!!! LOL and I would love to read how high is the sky!! With Louise being pregnant now I need to be up on the good kid books!!