Welcome to our crazy life!

9.2.10

Tag, your it!

My great friend. from seriously like birth, has tagged me in a question thingy! Thanks http://theappleberrys.blogspot.com! The Rules: List 10 things that make you happy

1. God. Just his presence in my life lately has been WONDERFUL!

2. My AWESOME family. I don't know what in the world I would do without them.

3. Addie and her dance moves. We have NO idea where she gets it, because Graham and I CANNOT I repeat CANNOT dance. Addie on the other hand is pretty good :)

4. A good dark stormy day, at home with Addie building tents, and reading books (just like my mom did with me when I was young).

5. A new trial run in the kitchen with whatever craziness I can come up with....and it actually be good!

6. A Mommie Addie day! Doing all things girlie. Yes we have only had a few of these but as she gets older we will have more and do more girlie things like Mani's and pedi's instead of just the discovery museum.

7. A date with my hubby..............even it that means laying on the couch watching a movie!

8. Makeup...........allllllllll kinds! They make me extremely tooooo excited!

9. When my sister, Manny and Ali come to TN!

10. Every afternoon sometime between 3:30 and 5 when my mommy calls to see how my day went and tell me about hers. She is SOOO my best Friend!!

I tag whoever wants to do it~! Yeah I am lazy!

0 comments: