Welcome to our crazy life!

21.6.10

SHHHHH! MOMMY HAS A SECRET IN HER TUMMY!

Addie is SOOOO excited that we are having a baby! I am due Feb 2, 2011 (just a few days before Addie turns three!)
I know I know great timing! But it will be okay, I am already getting Addie's party all planned so I won't even have to think about it. Which will be good because I could have a 2 or 3 week old :)
We are VERY excited to have a little addition to our family. I, we, whatever have already picked names..........I think it will be Emmersyn Cate if a girl and Charles Morgan for a boy. If it turns out to be a boy Graham is going to fight with me about naming him Charles Graham Hines, II.........we'll just have to wait and see.
This pregnancy hasn't been THAT different from Addie. I am nauseous but have only "got sick" a few times. (with ad I NEVER threw up). The big difference, I have eaten EVERYTHING in sight. I can't stop myself i am just hungry ALL THE STINKING TIME! Over the weekend it has lessened alittle so maybe I am turning a corner (i hope so or I am going to put on 100 pounds!).

1 comments:

Love with a Latte said...

Congratulations Brandy! Addie is so cute! It's wonderful to catch up with you and your family after all these years! Congrats again!