Welcome to our crazy life!

3.8.10

oh baby!

Yesterday I was 14 weeks pregnant. That means 2nd trimester, thank goodness! I have felt Horrible with this pregnancy, so much different than with Addie. I have been sick everyday, tired, heartburn, headaches anything and everything you can relate to pregnancy......I've had it all! I am very confident that if my first pregnancy was like this, I would not have done it again.
I have had a bad time, BUT yesterday I woke up with alittle energy so I did a yoga tape in the morning and went to town on the house. I cleaned everything up and still had time and energy to play with Addie and Ellie. It was WONDERFUL :) I feel the same this morning so MAYBE I am turning the corner, I HOPE!!
Anyway, I go back to the doctor next Friday and in a month I will have the gender ultrasound. I cannot wait to find out what it is! Part of me thinks boy because this pregnancy has been so different. But there is still a part of me, that thinks it's a girl. I took a gender prediction test at 10 weeks and it said girl. We shall see!
Today I am starting the cleaning out the baby's room process. It has kept me up at night worrying about where it will sleep and such. So here we go. I want it all cleaned so we can come in and paint when we find out the sex. I'm thinking of leaving it green and doing old timey sports if its a boy, and if its a girl I think I want to do it in light purple and light gray. Either way I am going to make the bedding this time, since I have been sewing alot more! I actually have made bumper pads for Kaden (Miranda's baby!).

0 comments: