Welcome to our crazy life!

30.5.08

Our 1 Year anniversary


I never thought I would be pregnant on my one year wedding anniversary! Well we celebrated it a couple of times! In September we went to Tunica for the weekend and to see Rodney Carrington. It was for Graham's birthday and our anniversary. We gambled and well, I did good, Graham.........he played cards for about 15 minutes and after losing $75 he quit. I made my own money and won back his money (I guess I did learn alot from Vegas when daddy took me after turning 21). We had a blast on that trip!

On our real anniversary we went to church that morning and spent the rest of the day hiking at Cloudland Canyon. It was very nice, but I was 4 months pregnant I didn't want to walk that much. That night we had dinner at my favorite restaurant, Back end Cafe.

It was a wonderful first year. Alot easier than I was told. We learned to love each others imperfections and to laugh through the hard times and cry together. Our love grows stronger every day and we are the happiest we could every be!

0 comments: