Welcome to our crazy life!

21.3.09

GST!

GST is just what I needed after a week of Addie being sick! What is GST you ask? Grocery Shopping Therapy! I LOVE to go grocery shopping. That is when I get to go either with Addie or by myself. Don't get me wrong I love Graham but he doesn't want to go through the isles like I do, he puts stuff that is NOT on the list in the buggy, and we spend twice as much when he is with me. Oh yeah, we are usually in a fight by the time we leave :) Addie is no problem to go with me, she sits in the buggy, eats her snacks and watches people. Still, there are times when I need to be alone. I love going through the isles and thinking about are family dinners (which we do every night at 5:30 6ish), talking about our days, what happened at Graham's work, is Addie bit Ellie that day and just other fun life stuff. I can't wait for the day that Addie starts talking well and has her own stories to tell. I put alot of thought into our meals, so I love looking through the spices to see how I can Jazz something up! I'm sure one day I will not like going grocery shopping but for now I love it and enjoy every minute!

0 comments: