Welcome to our crazy life!

23.3.09

What a beautiful day!

Finally, this morning we are getting back to normal around my house! This time last week..........we were EXTREMELY tired from being up with Addie and her poor ear infection, Graham was off for the entire week, and we had a MESSY house! Today, we are rested, Graham's at work and the house is actually clean! I love getting up early in the morning and having my coffee on my front porch as I watch the sun come up. It's my time with God. I just sit there and look at the beauty he has given us and thank him for everything he has given me and my family. This morning I was in deep prayer over a friend. Rachel and Adam Ryan. Rachel was taken to the hospital yesterday after being really sick for a few days. Rachel is around 12 weeks pregnant and when the ER doc looked for the baby's heartbeat, he couldn't find it. Rachel was very dehydrated so they admitted her and they will do another ultrasound today. We are praying the ER doc was wrong and this precious baby is still going strong. Please keep this family in your prayers, and please enjoy this beautiful day God has given us!

1 comments:

Adam said...

Thanks for your prayers. Things didn't work out how we hoped but God's plan is greater than my plan.