Welcome to our crazy life!

24.3.10

Alot of nothing :)

So I have been a BIG reusable grocery bag lady! For Christmas my sister got me this AMAZING HUGE bag with and H on it for shopping! Its HUGE and it holds up to 40lbs! I LOVE IT! I need more. Problem is it was a $30 bag! So After carefully looking it over and the fact that I just got a new sewing machine I have decided to make another one on my own.

Today, I was looking on Etsy and came across these little wonders



What a SMART idea! So I will be heading back to the store to find some sort of mesh material to attempt these little babies also! I JUST love it!

I am SOOO ready for Spring! I am ready to go to the park everyday...play outside....wear flip flops without anyone looking at me crazy (I've been known to wear them when it is snowing)...DRESSES....and it also is very nice to walk and run when the weather isn't 30 degrees (which BTW I have done really good with! I ran father last night than I have since high school!)! I can't wait to head over to Linda's tomorrow and get some fresh veggies for dinner! I really wish someone would come to my house and set up a garden for me! I would SOO do it except for the initial work involved! Maybe I will start with a very small one this year and add to it.

Yesterday, I went through every room in my house and made a list of what we needed to do/buy for that room. Needless to say, Graham was so excited when he got home and saw the massive list that was going to cost him......ooooooooo.....probably $10000 inside and outside (we need to cut a backdoor and build a deck. Oh and buy a hot tub for said deck :))

I am going to lay down and enjoy a few more minutes of quiet before Addie gets up! Have a Wonderful DAY!!

1 comments:

CL said...

Cool mesh baggies! :)