Welcome to our crazy life!

30.3.10

When You don't think you are getting through....

Addie and Graham were playing in the yard tonight while I walked/ran. Graham was throwing a ball against the house (I know he is so a child, lol), and he looked over at Addie who was standing on the top of her slide. Addie was standing on her slide with her head down, hands clasped saying, "God, them mumbled something, then Amen".
We try very hard to remember to talk to God everyday. We try to teach Addie to have an open relationship with God. To be so comfortable with him that she can talk to him about anything and everything. But to be honest, we forget! I know it's horrible but sometimes I lay down in bed at night and realize we forgot our prayers (with Addie), or we get done with dinner and I remember to pray then. But when Graham told me she was standing on her slide praying...........I felt like Maybe, just Maybe we were getting through. Maybe she was developing a relationship with God!

0 comments: