Welcome to our crazy life!

17.5.10

First camping trip!

We took our camper out for a weekend trip to Chester Frost park the first weekend in May. It was a blast and we totally fell in love with our camper! I am so glad we waited for the "right one" to come along! It truly is exactly what we wanted, I see MANY MANY family memories to be made with this baby!

Please disregard my lack of makeup and messy hair :)
Addie LOVED LOVED LOVED helping daddy do things. She helped build a fire, cook, set things up! She was in HEAVEN!





Our little setup! we had a great spot on a hill that looked out at the water! BEAUTIFUL!
We love it! We are searching for a place to go for vacation this year. We are going to go somewhere in the summer for a few days, then go to Virgina in the fall! I can't wait! I have the Virgina trip all planned out BUT for the life of me I can't nail down a place for the summer! We are thinking Charleston, because it's close to the beach so we could spend a day at the beach, and there are plenty of fun kid friendly things to do there. But it's a 7 hour drive so it's probably 8 1/2 to 9 hours pulling the BEAST (as Graham calls it). I'm just worried about keeping Addie happy for that long :) BUT it seems like the winner for now unless Graham finds somewhere else soon.
We are planning on MAYBE taking it out west next year. Graham will have been at mueller for 5 years and will get 3 weeks vaca then. So it would be perfect to just go, and stop along the way! I'm still trying to talk him into it fully.
Where are your favorite places to camp?



0 comments: