Welcome to our crazy life!

7.5.10

Vicks and poop.....oh what a wonderful day :)

Yesterday Addie's allergies were HORRIBLE! The doc called in some allegra for her (she used to take zyrtec everyday but it isn't working anymore). Last night we gave it to her and put her to bed...about an hour later she was up coughing...after not being about to settle her down, and realizing she had a slight fever we gave her some tylenol. About another hour later she was up coughing again. I rocked her for awhile then she got choked and threw up alittle..........in my hand ofcourse! She was REALLY stuffy so I rubbed some baby vicks on her and back to bed she went. Addie and I got up about every hour until 4. Everytime I would get back asleep, she would wake up again! Finally she got into a deep sleep around 4 and slept till 10:15. Now she is the happiest child ever!

Me, on the other hand, got up at 7:15 for Ellie to come (Friday's Ginny has to be at work early so she drops her off about 7:30). Well Josh actually dropped Ellie off about 8. He said she had been up with a fever most the night so good luck :) (I'm pretty sure she has whatever Addie had on Sunday and Monday. It was a 24 hour fever and nothing else). So Ellie and I watched movies till Addie got up. Ellie is feeling better and has played more and more as the day has gone on.......

Here is where my day has gone.........There is poopie on my run in the bathroom (well there was, just got it out of the washing machine) and this is what I found when I got out of my 10 minutes shower (Yes when you have 2 2year-olds running around you shower VERY fast):














What is that you ask?
Baby Vicks Vapor rub! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Stupid me left it on a table Addie could reach! She used the whole thing (which I bought last night!) on her Kitchen. I asked her why? she said: "Mommy I cleaning! So pretty!"
After cleaning her and Ellie (poor ellie touched the kitchen to play and got it on her!), took pictures, and cleaned it up, my entire house now smells of vicks! GRRRRROOOOOSSSSS!!!
Welcome to my world :)

May your Friday NOT be filled with Vicks and Poopie :)

0 comments: