Welcome to our crazy life!

11.12.09

Beyond words!

Last night Graham and I took Addie with us to the mall to get a few more Christmas presents. We shopped around for awhile then I told him I wanted to look at a new cell phone (I'm due for an upgrade). After FALLING IN LOVE with this:

Graham says Why don't you wait just alittle longer and MAKE SURE this is the one you want. He REALLY made me mad. EVERY time Graham wants something he just goes and buy it, (Iphone is a good example. He wanted it I told him it was too much but he got it anyway!)but if I ever want anything it's always, we don't have the money for that, Are you sure you want that one, Are you going to break it. Just whatever he can say to make me rethink it because he knows I wont get it if I rethink it.



Well all the way home I was mad. I brought up the other things that were bothering me too. Like, I know that he talks to people all day and is tired of it when he gets home.........but I talk to 2 year olds! I NEED him to ask me how my day was and atleast ACT like he is paying attention to me when I tell him funny things the girls do all day. I have just really felt neglected this week and I wanted him to know he hurt my feelings.

We got home and I was getting something to drink, I turned around in the kitchen to see Addie walking towards me with a long box. She gave it to me and I just held it. I said to him, "First of all, you can't give me my Christmas present because I'm mad at you, and two you got me that Lens for my camera! " He was beaming from ear to ear and said, "Open it." Echoed by Addie, "Open Mommy!"

I have NEVER been so shocked in my life! (When Graham proposed, I knew what he was doing) He really got me this time. See ever since we have been together I have showed and talked about tennis bracelets. How one day when we are rich I want one. It is one of three pieces of jewelry I have ever asked for. First I wanted an engagement ring, and then I wanted a pearl necklace (to match my pearl ring, earrings, and bracelet) and a tennis bracelet. We have looked at them before but I am VERY picky. I love Antique looking jewelry. The Bracelets I have found that look antique are always like $10,000. Okay maybe not that much but out of our price range.

When I opened the box and saw the diamonds smiling back at me I closed it! Ha, like on a movie where they are so suprised that they close it. I didn't think that really happened. I opened it again and I may have screamed...................REALLY loud.......and CRIED really hard! I went through, we can't do this.....you already got me a lense.....WE CAN'T DO THIS! But his perfect smile said it was okay! It's amazing how his smile can make me not worry!

I'm sure you figured it out but he got me a tennis bracelet. A VERY beautiful tennis bracelet. That ALMOST puts my wedding set to shame,lol!


I know I know these pictures aren't the best but if you click on them you can see it better!

I am SOOOO excited!

(Note: Graham did GREAT, I was in tears all night. But he is still introuble for hurting my feelings. Buying me a nice gift doesn't change the fact that he has ignored me all week :) OKAY OKAY, so he is in just alittle bit less trouble :))

0 comments: