Welcome to our crazy life!

9.12.09

Random Thoughts

1. I started using a lip gloss last week and now my lips are so dry? I can't figure it out, but I am SO addicted to the lip gloss I can't stop using it, therefore my lips just get dryer and dryer :(

2. Addie ate diaper rash cream on Monday and again on Tuesday. Trust me, after the first time I hid it in a drawer in her closet. Although, she has NEVER gotten in that drawer before she did yesterday to find the cream!
(NOTE: poison control says she will be fine!)

3. I can't remember for the life of me getting out of school for flooding??? yet it seems they get out all the time for it now. I guess they deserve it, since they have so many days built in that they don't get back....what's up with that?

4. I am officially a crazy woman, I have planned a sleep over plus make 100s of cookies the nest day for all the girls on my side of the family. There will be 8 girls from the age of almost 2 to 13 over here! I am SO EXCITED! We are going to watch girly movies, eat junk food and play!! Then get up and make ALL KINDS of sweet treats!!

5. I am getting better at blogging in the mornings before Ellie gets here and Addie gets up!

6. Lately When I look at my hubby I realize I have totally married the most WONDERFUL man in the world. And he just gets HOTTER and HOTTER every day :)

0 comments: