Welcome to our crazy life!

5.12.09

Can we say HORRIBLE BLOGGER??

I TRY TRY TRY to blog. But when I have a second to sit down I find myself looking on Facebook or just sitting still and watching TV. I really thought the older Addie got the more time I would have to do things while she was playing. But she is just so DARN cute when she says, "Mommie, Play Pleaaaassseeee!" I can't resist! How IN THE WORLD while I have time for baby number 2? I really feel like I am ready for it but it makes me sad to think of the one-on-one time I will be missing with Addie!


Let's see, I don't think I even posted pictures from Halloween? How bad am I? Addie was a Autumn Fairy! It has been very important to me to MAKE her costumes every year. And I found a picture of this one on a blog and made my own. Ofcourse, it turned out completely different from the picture I was going on BUT I thought she was so cute!




Thanksgiving has never been a big holiday for me. While growing up I ate EVERY sunday with my WHOLE family. So it's really just another 'sunday dinner' except it is on Thursday and we eat alot more food. That's it! Well last year we had to go to my family at 12, leave there and drive to Ooltewah by 2 and eat with the Jones' side (dottie's side), and then Friday night we ate with The Hines. It was HARD to do with a 9mth old. Especially My 9mth old who has been on a VERY strict schedule since she was maybe 3 or 4 weeks old. Needless to say, when the Jones' were getting together WAY before Thanksgiving and the Hines' were doing it later or not even at all I wasn't too upset. Then the Sunday before Thanksgiving my family decided to go to Sherwood (my whole family is from there) instead of doing dinner at papa's. The timing was ALL wrong and would totally mess up Addie's naptime so we decided not to go (And because it's just another day to me). So that morning my parents and Cale came over for breakfast and I made Pumpkin pancakes, apple cider syrup and coffee. Then Graham's parents and brother and sis-in-law came over for dinner. It was VERY NICE to stay at home ALL DAY!




Now it is the beginning of December and Santa has got, sorry Made all of the things that Addie wanted (or.........Mommie wanted Addie to get), and I really only have 3 or 4 more gifts to buy for family! I've even wrapped them all too! I'm pretty proud of myself! Well, for wrapping, I totally overdid Addie's Christmas so much that I went back and pulled things out to give her for her birthday! But I think she will be really excited about her Big present! I am so excited for this christmas because Addie will hopefully be a blast! I can't wait for her to open presents on Christmas morning,and help me make cookies and cakes and candy and all the other cooking and baking I seem to do this month!


Last Saturday we put up our Tree and Addie was such a help. She helped string the lights and she was the best ornament hanger there ever was! The only problem is that she won't leave the tree alone now........she keeps rearranging the ornaments! We made a pink and black tree to go in her room complete with pink lights! I am VERY excited about it!
Sorry I don't have any pictures at the moment of it :)

0 comments: