Welcome to our crazy life!

10.12.09

Oh Headbands.....How I love thee......

I LOVE HEADBANDS! There I said it! I may actually have alittle problem with it.....yesterday, after Addie had pulled them ALL out and was trying them on I decided to count them. I have 53 headbands. I have every color you could imagine, I have big flashy ones, and so discrete ones. I have them with huge bows on top, huge flowers, and there are several I have made myself with ribbon and hair-ties. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! My problem though??? I stay at home 85% of the time so why in the world do I have a small fortune in headbands?
I have this black one with the huge flower............I. LOVE. THIS.. I think it is too cute, Graham on the other hand HATES it. He HATES them all, but what do boys know, right?



The bottom one is one I NEEEEEED. No really I NEED it!

0 comments: