Welcome to our crazy life!

22.1.10

alot of nothing

- We are taking Addie to Gatlinburg for the first time this weekend! I think she is going to have a BLAST!

-I have only started packing (maybe an outfit in her bag and mine), and we are leaving around 3:330 this afternoon.

-My sweet Delta sister had a baby boy yesterday and I am SOOOO in love with his name: Haize! In't that too cute?

-I had a dream that I had a baby last night..................it was an alien?????

- I FINALLY orderd the 30 day shred dvd (I used to just do whatever workout was ondemand) and it came Tuesday.....I did level 3 for the past two days and OH MY WORD, talk about kicking your butt! And I'm a pro at levels 1 and 2, I can do them both very well keeping up!!

- Graham and I had a heart to heart last night about the JUNK we have in our office, the dresser in our room and the garage. I told him I would give him till he finished his MBA in April but after that WE ARE THROWING THIS STUFF AWAY!!!!!!!

-We are going to leave Addie in the room she is in now, but still paint it. After much consideration, I decided that Addie NEEDED her own closets and I am currently using the closet in the bigger of the bedrooms (Our closet in our room is TINY!). So if we put a baby in there, we can paint the Amoir from our room and put it in there and use it as the baby's closet.

-Now I have to look and buy a chest of drawers for our room and a new dresser (we currently have Graham's from his parents house in there and I HATE it!). I also want new end tables in the living room, a flat TV for the living room and an antique buffet thingy to go under the TV, and when we have another baby I will need to get him/her a chest of drawers!

-I'm tired thinking of all this!

- Oh yeah Graham ALMOST finished my wall (yeah it's been 6 months), and I am trying to pick paint colors for the living room.

- Two times this week I have been doing dishes and the girls have coming running in screaming.......................BUTT NAKED! They think it is so funny to take all their clothes off and run around! Crazy Crazy girls!

0 comments: