Welcome to our crazy life!

28.1.10

Thurs-eeee-day

While we were in Gatlinburg Dottie and I went shopping. We were on a hunt for shoes for me, her and Addie so we went to Rack Room Shoes. After finding us three some Tennis shoes and Addie some Rain boots we saw some CUTE socks for her as well. They have the days of the week on them! I thought this would be a cute way to teach Addie the days of the week......well......It was! But my OCD child has learned to recognize the words too fast and now we HAVE to wear Monday socks on Monday and so on. This morning I tried to put Saturday socks on her and she FREAKED OUT!



Anyways, we all now refer to the days of the week as follows:




Mondy, Tues-eeee-day, Win-seee-dy, Thurs-eee-day, Fridy-day, Satsi-day, and Sunny-day!




Happy Thurs-eeeee-day!


And here is one of the 50 pictures I took of her eating a cookie for the invitation to her 2nd birthday party! I will post more about her party soon! I'm pretty proud of it, it's going to be cute!!

(If you are ever around us again ask Addie to repeat the days of the week for you........its too funny!)


0 comments: