Welcome to our crazy life!

12.1.10

Christmas Eve.....WAY LATE :)

Christmas Eve morning, I got up and made a big breakfast for me, Graham and Addie. Then we let her open presents from us. I made her a Princess Blanket, Graham got her a Thomas the train set and we also got her a Barney. I failed to take a pic of the train (which indeed was her favorite) but here is her blanket. I like to make a present each year for her. Last year I knitted her a baby blanket, I guess I will have to make something besides a blanket next year :)

We started off our evening at Papa John's eating dinner and then opening presents. I LOVE this time, we have done it this way since I was little. It is a blast being with all my aunts, uncles and cousins and watching the kids opening presents!! Here is Addie making Papa play babies!













Next we went to Mee-Mee's house for Christmas with the Jones. I'm horrible I just got a few pics here but here is Addie and Keely playing dress up in all Addie's new Princess gear from Aunt Terri! We had a blast, then we headed home to get in bed for Santa to come :)



When we got home we took some pictures in our pj's my mom made for us then we read The Night Before Christmas with Addie and she went right to sleep.After that Uncle Sam and Graham spent an hour or so putting Addie's big presents together.

0 comments: