Welcome to our crazy life!

14.1.10

Help Haiti

During my run through of blogs this morning I have been even more touched by the outreach going to Haiti. I cried for the people when I heard the news, wondering why? why does this happen to the poorest country. God said he will never give us more than we can handle. It just makes me think that maybe the people of Haiti are in reality very strong (spiritually) people. I dont know it was just a thought. Anyways here are a few websites that you can just click to donate, or text and donate. Even $5 would help, just think if everyone in America gave $5....that's ALOT of money :)

http://www.hope-for-haiti.blogspot.com/
https://www.compassion.com/contribution/giving/disasterrelief.htm?referer=105120SocialSponsorshipBlitz

You can text "Haiti" to 90999 and it will donate $10 to Red Cross and the $10 will be added to your phone bill.
Or you can text "disaster" to 90999 and it will donate $10 to the compassion's disaster relief program.

Please post these websites to your blog! And lets help send Haiti what they need to get back on their feet.
Now go DONATE!!!
And keep Praying!!!!

0 comments: