Welcome to our crazy life!

5.1.10

Randoms

-Isn't my Addie the most beautiful little girl ever?? (we like to think so :))

- I went to Target tonight to take something back, I had $40 to spend....What did I buy you ask? Sweat pants, yoga pants, a sweat shirt, shoes for Addie, a book for Addie, gum. Yep I'm a boring housewife.


-Addie bit Ellie on the ear today. (it wasn't bad Ellie didn't cry, she came to me and said, "Brandy, Addie bite my ear.....it hurts....ice please" she is so cute sometimes)


-From 9:30 till 1 this morning Addie spent about 1.5 hours in the corner.


-Ellie spent about 20 mins total in the corner.


- Last night, Addie came to me and said, "Mommie, peepee" I said, " okay go (she tells me this 100 times a day and doesnt do anything)" A few minutes later I go to check on her to find her butt naked sitting on the big potty and PEEEEEEPPPEEEEing!!!! I was so proud that she told me she had to go, and I didn't have to remind her!


-My sweet little angel will be 2 in 6 weeks. Where does the time go??


-Graham FINALLY went back to work Monday, I missed him I promise.


-I am so totally excited that Scott and Nicole had their baby tonight and everyone is doing okay


-I think I will try and read some more of Breaking Dawn before I go to sleep, I only have like 200 pages left :)


-I made a quick yummy dessert tonight. Take some kind of fruit, I used apples, place in a greased baking sheet, pour over a package of cake mix (just the mix dont mix anything in it), then cut up butter all over the top and bake until it's golden. YUMMY! I promise it's not THAT bad for you!


- I feel so much better after getting back to working out! I'm sore but it feels great!


-I'm going to bed! Good night!

0 comments: