Welcome to our crazy life!

6.1.10

Here we go....

So the holidays are over, Graham went back to work, and I HAVE to get this BLAME weight off and be healthy! I am not going to lie, I do want to be skinny for all the vain reasons. But since I had Addie it has become more important to me to be healthy, which goes right along with being fit and skinny and looking good. I want to be able to keep up with her, I want to make sure I live long enough to see her grow up.
I haven't been so good at REALLY working out every day. I probably do it on average 3 days a week. But that isn't enough. I want to get back to the 5 days a week. That's when I saw results, I felt better, and Graham started to notice that I was looking and feeling better! So I have picked Thursdays to weight every week and I am going to report to ya'll so you can hold me accountable! I want to loose 25 pounds by the summer. And be totally Hott by my next anniversary since we are thinking Vegas or a Cruise! So come on Jullian, and no more pigging out infront of the TV!

0 comments: