Welcome to our crazy life!

9.6.08

Addie and Daddy


Do you ever have those moments where you think, I will remember this second for the rest of my life. Maybe it was the moment you met your spouse, or when you got married, or a special moment you shared with your mom or dad or best friend. Last night I had one of those moments. Graham had given Addie a bottle as usual and he was trying to get her to go to sleep. I left the room for a few minutes and I could hear him in there laughing and her laughing. I got the camera and tiptoed back in there. He had her in his arms telling her she was a heart breaker and she would smile and laugh and so would he. Addie was melting daddy's heart. It was probably the happiest I have ever seen Graham (yeah even happier than our wedding day). I thought to myself this is a moment I will remember the rest of my life, while I snapped a few pics. There is nothing like the love you have for your children, and there is definitely nothing like the love between a daddy and a daughter, he never understood that till last night.

1 comments:

Meghan said...

That is so sweet!