Welcome to our crazy life!

1.6.08

Addie rolled over!

On Friday when I went to get Addie up from her nap she had rolled over to her back (she sleeps on her stomach). I was SOOOOOO proud of her! A couple of weeks ago she rolled from her back to her tummy but she only did it 2 or 3 times and wouldn't do it anymore. Now she has the hang of it and I am so proud of her! She is so proud of herself too, when you say YEAHHHH she smiles really big. She is so great! Even though this was a great accomplishment in her life and I am very proud of her, I couldn't help but cry. My baby is growing up too fast! I never understood this till now. Before I know it she will be walking and talking, then she will go to school then she will have boyfriends (well maybe, if Graham doesn't scare them away) and then she will get married and have her own babies! I know I'm crazy!
Another thing I never realized is how much my mother loves me. You can never understand that love until you have your own child. It is the strongest feeling I have ever felt. I would do ANYTHING for her without giving it a second thought. So I try my best to let my mom know how much I love her, she is the reason that I am the woman, wife and mommy I am today and I thank her for that so much. I LOVE YOU MOM!

0 comments: