Welcome to our crazy life!

29.6.08

Night gone bad!

Yeah so the whole Addie sleeping in her room.................I failed! I was awake till 3:30 listening to her breath, and every time she got quite and I couldn't hear her breath I had to get up and go take a peek at her. At 3:30 she cried alittle because she lost her pacey, I went in and put it back in her mouth and she went right back to sleep. So I stood there a minute waiting for her to wake up again and then I decided she was scared (even though she was asleep) and I moved her back to our room. I had to move the bassinet back in there, boy was that a nightmare! I made SO much noise that I woke Graham up! He just laughed at me and said, " You just couldn't do it could you?" It was so nice to have Addie back in my room beside the bed where I knew she was safe and not scared. Not that she really knew a difference! So maybe I will try again another night, or maybe she will just stay with us till she gets married. Of course she isn't getting married so...........

0 comments: