Welcome to our crazy life!

20.6.08

Addie's friend Briley!

I absolutely LOVE having a friend that has a baby close in age to Addie. Briley (Crystal's baby) is 2 months older than Addie so they will be close enough to be friends. We have gotten together a couple of times and the girls just look at each other, but yesterday they were actually interacting. It was really neat to see them smile and laugh at each other. It is SO nice to have other stay-at-home moms to hang out with, I LOVE playing with Addie all day but sometimes you have to have a break and not talk in baby talk. Still I would not give this time up with her for all the money in the world. Sometimes I think about things we would like to do to our house, or buying motorcycles or boats etc and if I was working we would have plenty of money for that. But, that stuff isn't going to make Addie the someday woman that she will be. I'm so glad that we decided that stuff wasn't as important as raising Addie at home. I thank God everyday for letting Graham have a good job where I can stay at home and we can still have, for the most part, everything we want. One day we will have plenty of money to retire, and build the house I (we) want, but for now we are doing just fine!

0 comments: