Welcome to our crazy life!

11.6.08

what a wonderful morning.....then

Addie and I got up early this morning to start our fairly busy day! We picked up mom and Cale at 8:45 so we could get Cale to work by 9. After dropping him off mom, Addie and I headed to Honda to get my oil changed. We were in and out there pretty quick and they even washed my car! We went to the mall to get Graham's father's day present and something for Papa for father's day. We got all of that done by 11 and decided that we would go get lunch at Amigos in Red Bank and then run the the Wal-mart there. We ate lunch and were in the car trying to leave. Addie was pitching a fit so mom turned around and tried to console her. As I was backing out of the parking spot I heard a crunch and mom says, "Brandy you just hit her". OH GREAT! so I got out to look at the damage. My back bumper is pretty bad, it probably needs to be replaced, and the other woman just had a little dent in the side of her car. She was already on the phone with the police!!! I got out my insurance and started coping it for the other woman just thinking I would speed things up for when the cop got there. I called Graham to let him know what happened and before I could tell him there was no need to come down there he hung up. Luckily the cop didn't take long to get there and when he got there the woman started telling him that I wasn't looking and I just backed right into her. He looked at her and said well......your going the wrong way she probably couldn't see you. After all the paperwork stuff he told us that he wasn't going to give either of us a ticket and he was going to let the insurance companies deal with it. As soon as I got home I called Keith (our insurance guy) and he said that we have to wait for the actual police report to see who he faults. He said that the cops say that at the scene so that they don't have to argue with people but that when they write the actual report they will fault someone. So MAYBE he will fault her, she was being mouthy and seemed to be pissing him off. That would save us from having to pay the deductible. Oh well I guess that is why you have insurance! I thought Graham would kill me and he was so nice about it, he was just worried that we were hurt. He said its all fine that is why we have insurance we will take care of it not a big deal. WHAT A WONDERFUL HUSBAND! Anyways that was my morning, now Addie is napping and I'm gonna take a little snoozer too! Have a great day to all!

1 comments:

Meghan said...

I'm just so glad that you guys weren't injured! Love you!