Welcome to our crazy life!

27.6.08

Addie's first night in her bed!

I am SO SO SO SAD! As I write this tears are filling my eyes! We have given Addie a bath, bottle and Graham put her to sleep. Now he is placing her in her room. For her whole life she has slept in our room. At first she pretty much sleep on my chest (the first 5 nights) then we got her a bed sleeper that was pretty much a bed for her that we placed in between us. Then, she started sleeping all night at 2 months and we put her in her bassinet beside me. Now she is going to sleep in her bed, if I can stand it. I'm sure I will be up all night going in there looking at her, and the first peep out of her in the morning I will be up to get her! I'm so scared that she will wake up and think that she is all alone and we left her. I know I'm crazy, she probably won't know the difference. It is still a very hard thing! So when you say your prayers tonight please say alittle one for me to not be so upset about this! It had to happen sooner or later! I'll let you know in the morning how it goes!

0 comments: