Welcome to our crazy life!

25.6.08

Wedding Planner







Hey all! I just wanted to share alittle bit about my Wedding (or party) Planning abilities. I have ALWAYS been interested in weddings, since I was a little girl! I got to do alot with my sister's wedding and I was hooked from then on. Since then I have planned mine and 5 others. I am seriously considering really starting a business. I would do it all from very low budget weddings (I've done one with a $2000 budget) up to the most extravagant event. I am very good at taking small amounts of money and making beautiful weddings that you will remember forever. After all it is the small things that count! If you know anyone looking so some help please send them my way. Just starting out I don't charge much for my services so I can work with anyone's budget. I can do alot of extras, my last wedding I ended up do all the flowers also! Here are a few pictures from some of the weddings I have done.

0 comments: