Welcome to our crazy life!

4.6.09

Addie's 2nd birthday plans!

I know there is 8 months until Addie's second birthday, BUT I have already been planning her party alittle. Addie's birthday falls in a bad time of year. First of all, it's right after Christmas. She more than likely (with all these grandparents around) will have gotten anything and everything she could think of for Christmas. Second, it's in a cold time of the year! No pool parties, camping out parties, not even a party at a cool playground! I know how this was, my birthday is in March and I remember wanting a pool party SO BAD! Luckily my mom was the BEST at making my parties awesome and I want to be the same way. So Addie will have ALOT of slumber parties, maybe even in a hotel every now and then, maybe (if we can afford it) she can have small trip birthdays, but nonetheless it will always be so cool! lol I hope.

Anyways, since her second birthday party will probably be the last one I get to decide what we are doing, I am thinking a.........

TEA PARTY!

Not really the Disney Princess(unless she is obsessed with them), I'm thinking more old timey. I want to get hates, scarves, dress up clothes, and jewelry for all the girls (and boys) to wear. My mom has a HUGE teapot collection that I hope she will let me borrow and I am going to do the whole menu myself. The tables will be lined with lace and pretty fabrics, very fancy. Addie plays tea party now and thinks it is the coolest thing ever, so I think she will really like it!

0 comments: