Welcome to our crazy life!

22.6.09

Randomness

So this is how hard it is to get Addie to look at the Camera!








And we Gave up after that one :)

After a week of arguing about the kitchen remodel, colors of the roof (I'll tell you more later), and just normal, "why can't you pick up your clothes from the floor (me to Graham)" , " Do you not know where the dish washer is?? (me to graham, AGAIN)" , and " I've had a LOOONNNGG day YOU put Addie to bed (me to Graham)", Graham set up a date for us on Friday night. I REALLY needed it! We started off having dinner at Red Lobster. It was so nice to be able to have a glass of wine, and just talk with my sweetie, without having to entertain Addie! I love her to death, but she is NOT GOOD at restaurants :) After dinner, Graham ran into a few stores with me to give his opinion on some dresses I have picked out for Sam and Nikki's wedding on the beach in September (Graham's brother). We ended the night with a movie, my pick! Ofcourse I picked:
It was GREAT!
Last week sometime Graham put safety things on the cabinets and Addie helped him! She was so proud of herself!


I know this post was all over the place! Sorry! Have a Great TUESDAY!!!



















0 comments: