Welcome to our crazy life!

24.6.09

Kitchen.........again :)

So I have TOTALLY changed the whole Kitchen Remodel!


The other night Graham said if you want to change the color of the kitchen this is the time to do it. That thought hadn't even crossed my mind! WOOOHOOO I thought! See a year or so ago Heather had an idea of a________kitchen and didn't do it, but I thought it was ADORABLE! So after getting her permission I have been working overtime to get all the colors, countertops, hardware, sink, etc to go together. Even though Graham isn't LOVING the new color scheme (which I just don't care anymore :), Addie and I are going to Home Depot to pick new countertops and paint colors and hardware. I know, most of you don't care but this is my life right now so it's what I am going to post about :)





I have come up with an AWESOME decorating idea for this room, here is alittle hint:

0 comments: