Welcome to our crazy life!

6.6.09

My mommy's Blog!

I have to introduce my mom's new blog, angelwithaclippedwing.blogspot.com. Forever now, she has talked about writing a book about my brother. He has a very inspiring story that everyone should hear, so I after ALOT of encouragement she started a blog! I'm so excited to read it everyday, and I know all the stories! I'll give you a brief background on my sweet, wonderful and loving brother.
Cale had a stroke in my mother's belly (sorry I can't say womb it sounds really weird to me) and it caused the left side of his brain to 'die'. I say 'die' because I am not sure if it just stopped growing or it really did died??? ( I know I should know these things) Anyways, even though throughout the entire pregnancy she knew something wasn't right, we didn't know for sure until he was like 5 or 6 months old. After several tests the doctors diagnosed him with Cerebral Palsy (CP). That started a whole lot of tears, fears, thankfulness, and mostly motivation on my parents and Cale's part. Read my mom's blog she will take you through the amazing story of Cale's life, all the heartache, the joys, and how Cale, The Angel with the clipped wing has inspired everyone he meets!

0 comments: