Welcome to our crazy life!

24.6.09

Hump-Day Treats!

Wednesdays are usually the day I bake some YUMMY treats. So I'm going to start sharing them with you through Hump-Day Treats! I messed up alittle this week because my bananas were getting old and I baked yesterday. I made some YUMMY Banana Bread, here is the recipe:


2 cups of all purpose flour

1 tsp baking soda

1/4 tsp salt

1/2 cup butter

3/4 cup brown sugar

2 eggs, beaten

2 1/2 cups smashed bananas


*When I bake, I take a recipe and change it till it's the way I like it. I have worked on this banana bread for several months and finally got it Perfect!*


Preheat oven to 350 degrees

In a large bowl- mix flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside

In a medium bowl- cream the brown sugar and butter with a mixer, then STIR in eggs and bananas

Stir banana mix into the flour mix and blend well.

*I use a wooden spoon so there are chunks of bananas, if you want it smoother use a mixer*

Bake in a greased pan for about an hour. Check it at 45 mins it may be done.


Let it cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then put it on a wire rack to finish cooling!


Cut and enjoy!

Addie and Ellie LOVE this bread! I usually make two batches and use one batch for muffins! You can also freeze these for a later use!

0 comments: